Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help me    

help me

sunny2011
Argentina

help me

help help help.....I can�t send a printable.......who knows how to do it....please.........Cry

16 Oct 2010      

ELOJOLIE274
France

read the rules first then go there
have a nice week-end!

16 Oct 2010     

serene
Greece

Hi sunny,

Welcome to the site!

Please make sure you have checked the instructions before uploading your printable.
If the uploading system does not work, first check that your document meets the previous conditions. Even when it does, the uploading system may fail sometimes. In that case it is recommended to wait and try again 1 hour later.

All the best
serene

16 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

Welcome Sunny!
Serene �s right ;o)))) You very often have to try uploading a ws many times. Keep trying ;o)))
Sylvie

16 Oct 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

First of all, read the rules to understand everything bevause there are some things that you can�t do, so you need pay attention if one of these situations can be in you worksheet, for example, you can�t use watermaked pictures. These  kind os picture there�s the name of the web site in it. I hope you don�t give up, but take a look at the rules it will clear your mind.

Flora

16 Oct 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

Hi,
First of all, your printable...

- it can �t be bigger than 500K
- It must be in .doc format

If these two rules are followed and you still can �t send your printable, maybe the system is not working properly at the moment. It sometimes happens. Try again later.

16 Oct 2010     

sunny2011
Argentina

thanks to everyone....I�ll let each of you if I could....

16 Oct 2010