Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Experience abroad    

Experience abroad

Belusa
Argentina

Experience abroad

Hi
I didn�t know whether to post this here, but all of you are so helpful at all times that you might give me some tips. I would love to work abroad for a couple of months in an English speaking country and wanted to ask you if you knew about any scholarship or grant for teachers. This is one of my most cherished dreams, if you can help me to make it come true, I�ll be forever grateful :).  

3 Dec 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

I also share the feelings of Belusa. I�ll welcome any information! Please if you know anything about this, let us know.

3 Dec 2008     

Spanglish girl
Argentina

Hi!!!
 It seems it�s an Argentinian dream LOL  some time ago I posted a semilar message, you know, I�ve been looking for a scholarship for a long time, but the only ones I found are the one from Fulbright and the from the British Council, but they last 9 months!!! a lot for me!!!
 But I keep searching, any news I have I�ll let you know.

3 Dec 2008     

renca
Czech Republic

I have already received a scholarship for studies at Bangor University, Wales. I got it through http://ec.europa.eu/education/trainingdatabase/, where you can choose from many activities like in-service training, shcolarships, teacher or student exchanges etc. You have to ask your national agency for a grant and wait if they agree or not. But I suppose this database is aimed at members of European Union only. Renata

3 Dec 2008     

Zora
Canada

I do know that some Canadian companies that offer ESL learning employ people from abroad. I was talking to a parent the other day and she was telling me that her oldest son went to Canada to a summer thing and loved it. But sadly, the parents couldn�t afford to send him the following year. In the end, he talked to the school and they hired him on as a monitor. (A paid monitor) the only glitch is he had to pay his own airfare.

3 Dec 2008