Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Movie Posters    

Movie Posters

debk2000
United States

Movie Posters

Hello everyone,

Thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful community! :)

I have a question for you.  I wanted to upload a PPT about Halloween.  In the PPT, I used 2 movie posters.  I don �t want my PPT to be removed because of using the poster illegaly.  So I am trying to find out if this is allowed.   I am thinking this would be okay under a "Fair Use" law or something like that since it is for educational purposes.  Also, I have noticed many worksheets here which use movie posters so I am thinking it is okay.  Can anyone confirm this?

Thank you so much for your help!
Deborah :)

18 Oct 2010      

zailda
Brazil

According to the rules we are not allowed to use watermarked pictures or sets of pictures for sale if we don �t pay for them. There �s nothing against the use of posters, ads, pictures of famous people, etc. They don�t infringe any of the site rules.

Have a nice day.

18 Oct 2010     

debk2000
United States

Thank you for your answer!  It is very helpful!  (I also sent a PM.)Smile

18 Oct 2010     

golden climate
Turkey

hello everyone! ı �m the new member of the  this wonderful.site. but want to get benefit of it immediately. I need workheets on directons for saturday. Can someone help me by sending me an e-mail....Tongue

18 Oct 2010     

golden climate
Turkey

sorry not for saturday... for tuesday actually.

18 Oct 2010