Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help needed    

Help needed

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Help needed

I �d like to help my students write a rap song for a school play we �re going to stage. Has anyone of you tried to do anything like that before? Can you give me some tips. I �ve read the stuff from the net, but what I really need is a piece of advice from a teacher who has some experience in this.
Thanks in advance.
Sophia

18 Oct 2010      

golden climate
Turkey

ı still can �t download the worksheets:S can �t understand the problem although my worksheet �s been downloaded.. can anyone help) thanks...

18 Oct 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

HI.
Your worksheet "Who are you" has 6 downloads, so you will have 6 points tomorrow (Ti takes 2 days to get your points). the other worksheet (Prepositions) was a copy from Vanda �s webpage, so I reported it. It had a good amount of downloads but now it will be removed and you won �t get any point for it.
Please share your own work next time.
Best wishes,
Chus.

18 Oct 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

@golden climate:
If you have any problem, try to read the rules, the FAQ and search the forum. For your question there are answers, one just mustn�t be lazy. And writing your problem into someone else �s thread is REALLY impolite (nicely said). ueslteacher has opened a thread with a question so please, don �t mess it up with something different!Angry

@Sofia, sorry, I cannot help you, I �m just getting mad every time I see people solving their own petty problems in someone �s thread. Hopefully someone else will help you.
Good luck, MichaelaSmile

18 Oct 2010