Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > searching partner schools for a wiki - project    

searching partner schools for a wiki - project

hain
Austria

searching partner schools for a wiki - project

I �m a lower secondary school teacher in Austria, currently preparing an educational wiki project about the roman limes. My little town is located along the river danube in lower austria and there used to be an ancient roman limes fortress (roman border) located in our town. I would like to start a project for my second year English and History students (ages 11-12) were I set up an internet page ( a wiki) and my plan would be that students from other countries/towns which were either located along the limes (border) of the Roman Empire or if this is not possible of places which  have roman ruins also take part in creating this web page.  The groups could then introduce themselves in English, write about their towns, the history,... but also find out some facts about the Roman History in their country.

Is anybody interested?

19 Oct 2010