Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Reposting for those who missed it. Please make his day!    

Reposting for those who missed it. Please make his day!

MarionG
Netherlands

Reposting for those who missed it. Please make his day!

My 14 year old son Noam has made (took him several days) and uploaded a new video for the song "ALL TOGETHER NOW" on youtube.
He made it especially for me to use in my 4th grade (we completed the units on colors and numbers). It has the complete lyrics with very clear illustrations, meant especially for young esl learners.
Please make his day, spend a minute watching it and if you can give him a nice comment...(you can also download it to use in class!! like I do...)
thanks, Marion

or type: All together now ESL

To all those who took the time to look at it yesterday, Thank you soooo much. I haven �t seen him that excited in a long time.
Marion

20 Oct 2010      

foreverjinxed
South Africa

Thanks for introducing me to the song, for some strange reason, I �d never heard it before!

20 Oct 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

This is one of my favourite songs for beginners. Dear Marion, your son Noam has done a terrific contribution to the whole esl community! Thanks a million to both of you! You must be a happy family!

20 Oct 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

What a talented young man. Congratulations. Take a bow, proud mum!
Cheers Joy

20 Oct 2010     

s.lefevre
Brazil

This is really very interesting. And this collaboration is nice. Congratulations.

20 Oct 2010     

lorena.pellegrino
Italy

OMG This video is really great!!! Such a pity I �ve already finished that unit with my class... will certainly use it next year!
Congratulations!

20 Oct 2010     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Absolutely EXCELLENT!
Les

20 Oct 2010     

muppet007
Spain

You �ve a very talented son.  Great video!

20 Oct 2010     

perma
Greece

This is so great!
Lucky mum!
I haven �t got a you tube account to leave a comment there, but please tell him he �s very talented and we all loved his work.

So, what �s the next song going to be? Wink

20 Oct 2010     

profepaty12
Brazil

Congratulations!

It is really a great video! I tried to download but it was not possible... the message said to try to download later... and I will! I also don �t have a login at YouTube... so please tell your son the video was amazing and that I will use it with my young students for sure! It is really an excellent job! Hugs from Brazil!

20 Oct 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Congratulations!

Sorry for not commenting it before, it was really late when I saw it yesterday and I didn�t want to disturb my son�s sleeping. Thanks for letting us know about this brand-new resource, I also have a beginners� class and will use it! You must be really proud of your son! The video is perfect for my students.

I�ll bookmark it on Delicious and spread the link through facebook and twitter, so other teachers will also have the opportunity to use it.

Have a nice day!

20 Oct 2010     

1    2    Next >