Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need help sending a big file    

I need help sending a big file

MarionG
Netherlands

I need help sending a big file

Hello everyone,
First of all a huge thanks to all the ones who viewed (and commented) on my son �s video "all together now ESL". You really made him happy!

I need your help. One of the members here on ESL,Zulia, asked me to send her the video since you tube is banned in China. I tried emailing it but since it is 16 mb it doesn �t work on my slow computer.
I know there are programs/site that allow you to transfer bigger files but I really don �t know how to find/operate them. Could someone teach me or, better yet, can someone send the video to zulia?

Here �s the you tube link

thanks

20 Oct 2010      

juliag
Japan

Didn �t see this before but it �s really cool, great job Marion �s son!
Sorry I have no idea how to send it so hope someone else can advise you.
Just wanted to say thank you as I couldn �t add a comment on You Tube as I don �t have an account.
Good luck!

20 Oct 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Marion,

Try this https://www.wetransfer.com/

20 Oct 2010     

mary-butterfly
Brazil

great job.I didn �t see it before.I loved it.
I will use it tomorrrow with my kids.thanks

20 Oct 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi Baiba,
Thanks for the tip. It was sooo easy, didn �t even need to register or anything. I hope it worked. I asked Zulia to let me know when she got it ....
thanks again!

20 Oct 2010