Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > On the subject of older contributions    

On the subject of older contributions

Zora
Canada

I�d just like to point out something here very quickly... If somebody is lazy and uploads whatever... he/she will NOT get any points. We have all experienced (and complained at times) that drab and uninteresting "looking" (didn�t say that the worksheets were not useful, it just seems people here like "packaging" more than content at times... )  - do not recieve the full attention they might deserve.

Anyhow, got class... still think Mietz idea is the best... (love the cat by the way Smile  )

3 Dec 2008     

wolfy
Chile

I kind of liked your suggestion until I read Vickii�s post, it does seem a bit pointless to be able to download 15 old worksheets for free if I have 5000 points. �Downloading an old worksheet that I probably already have and with 5000 points you can afford it. �Points are not money, once you have 100 or more points they become meaningless. �Points are only important if you don�t have them.

5 Dec 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Thank you for keeping this discussion going Kevin. Like you say points are only important if you don�t have them - and this is the situation of the relatively new members which from my guesstimate would need about year to get around 1000+ points, at which point they might feel comfortable using them on old worksheets. Until they reach that stage Mietz�s suggestion would make a lot of sense to me and i support it fully. I think Victor needs to make an autoritative statement about this issue even it is �The current rules apply� in which case we perhaps then concentrate on and participate on other useful discussion happening in the forums.

5 Dec 2008     

< Previous   1    2