Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help from Malaysians    

Help from Malaysians

brahmam
India

Help from Malaysians

Hi, My dear friends from Malaysia!

I am from India.

I shall be thankful to you if you could give me the names and addresses of some famed schools in Malaysia. I also want to know if I could get a chance to work there.

Thank you very much.

Regards-

Brahmam

24 Oct 2010      

foose1
United States

Try graigslist.com. You may or may not be amazed at the job offers.

John

24 Oct 2010     

brahmam
India

thank you very much. It �s www.craigslist.com
But I want to know some schools and colleges in Malaysia which need language teachers.

24 Oct 2010     

nurreyes
Malaysia

Maybe you can try KDU or what we call here Kolej Damansara Utama, this one is quite famous.im not sure whether they need a language teacher but u may try search trough their website by typing the name on google.

However im very sure that there is no chance for u in goverment school. U can also use the key "malaysian private schools " and search every schools web page to try your luck.

Wish u all the best!!!

24 Oct 2010     

arielmlee
Malaysia

There are many Internatinal Schools in Malaysia. Or any Universities. There is HELP college, INTI, LIM KOK WING and ecetera. Good luck

24 Oct 2010