Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > problem with preview worksheet    

problem with preview worksheet

ikebana
France

problem with preview worksheet

Just one question : How come that each time I download a ws. the preview is just a catastrophy?!!!!!!Of course everythig settles back correctly once downloaded but still I don �t like it when it �s all messed up
can anyone help me ? Thanks in advance
Ikebana

25 Oct 2010      

ikebana
France

of course it �s not "when I download " but "when I upload" a ws.
sorry
I �m the one who �s all messed up
ikebana

25 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Do you use MS Word? 2003 or 2007 or any other version?

I use an old Microsoft Word version and I always work with text frames. This prevents the text boxes and pictures from jumping around all over the page... Wink

25 Oct 2010     

ikebana
France

Thanks Silke
Actually I use windows XP 2007 so What do you think I sould be doing ?
hugs
Ikebana

25 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Since I have no experience with that program, I advise you to ask anitarobi, who is an expert in this field... Or was it moravc?? Confused Oh dear, this is sooo embarrassing: I can �t remember which one of them helped me a lot with a problem I used to have last year. Would you mind sending the 2 of them a PM in order to ask them whether they can help you? Embarrassed

25 Oct 2010     

ikebana
France

Don �t worry I �ll send them a PM, no need to be ashamed Big smile I �m the only one who should be ashamed of not knowing how to handle things that seem to be so obvious for a great majority of the members here Confused

thanks for your help Handshake
hugs
Ikebana

25 Oct 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Dear ikebana,

The best way to keep everything in place on Word2007 is to use text boxes and group EVERYTHING. It helps if you use page background for some reason and you need not always use coloured background if you don�t want it.
Just group text boxes and pictures and WordArt - everything!

25 Oct 2010