Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HOW OLD ARE YOU? :O    

HOW OLD ARE YOU? :O

Nessie33
Germany

"You are too young to talk to me like this, boy.Wink"    donapeter.    , So I th
ink it was not really Alex to bring all this to FORUM.  So ; like Cheezels says , age does not matter and / its from me/  country tooo. So many people on the different FORUMS have nothing to doSmile but...to look for a quarrel.

25 Oct 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

@cheezels
this afternoon (Eurpean time) five or six threads in a row started by him appeared, one below the other.

25 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

shame of you!!!

instead of checking my "5 or 6 threads" (as you said),, WHY don �t you check my wss, other members wss or try to help people in the forum....

I will not waste my time on you again!!!

thx all people who understood my point and try to help me!!!

i will try to forget about bad people who only want to disturb people by saying disrespecful words to others instead of talking as TEACHERS (EDUCATORS)...

BYE BYE

26 Oct 2010     

cheezels
New Zealand

I checked his name and brought up his posts and could only see one thread that he started for yesterday.

In any case, your rudeness on the forum was bang out of order.

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/search.asp?query=&username=el_profe55&fromday=0&frommonth=0&fromyear=0&today=0&tomonth=0&toyear=0&B4=Search

Young teachers who love the profession need to be encouraged and supported. Not shot down with sniping!

26 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2