Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Project Exchange.    

Project Exchange.

spring
Turkey

Project Exchange.

Hello everybody,
I want my Ss to meet with new friends and learn about other countries.
They �re very curious about how Eng. is taught in other countries.They keep me telling the desire of seeing foreign students � work.They wonder about your activities,teaching-learning styles,traditions,life style...
With this aim, this year we prepared a board for the children around the World and wanna fill it with your Ss work.Anything can be the topic of your project.You can introduce us your country,school,traditions,classes...Anything you wish.
And of course we will send you our projects in return if you wish so.
Up to now,we have some attempts but we couldn �t get any material. Especially my 8th grade ss are very upset cos they will graduate at the end of the term and they wanna see smth concrete.
This project will also enable my students to see how your pupils handle with language.They will see the skills of other children,the way they do mistakes,how they organize their work.

So;would you please help us and participate??We will be glad.We are very excited  and looking forward to get your projects.
I assure you this is a serious project.

For further info you can contact me.
You can get my school adress if you pm me.
Thanks in advance.
Regards.

Pınar.

25 Oct 2010      

starrr
Brazil

I would like to participate, but my students are so shy to show them or their works. I am trying since last year to exchange something among students from other countries but till now no success.. Maybe in the starting of the next year we can talk again and I hope to get more motivated students to participate in projects like that.. I will let you my e-mail address and will PM you an address for a contact.. I can put you together a ORG . organization maybe you find there students to share and participate who knows? please read your PM...

Hugs; -0)

25 Oct 2010