Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Business request    

Business request

Zora
Canada

Business request

Here I am again with my rather odd request - I am looking for a South (or Central) American teacher, who can give Business classes in Spanish to an English speaker.(I know Spanish is Spanish basically... but the lingo used is a bit different at times, so I am going with what my client wants.) 

The client in question has done marketing events on "micro insurance and heavy industry" for South America and now would like some tuition classes on Business Spanish that is focused toward those industries.

This person is looking for a teacher who would be willing to give the classes via Skype.

If anyone is interested, or knows somebody who might be, I�d love to hear from you.

Please send me a message/ pm me here (or on Facebook) and I will get back to you on Monday since I am not usually online on weekends.

Thank you,

Linda

26 Oct 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Lindabella, the request sounds kind of difficult for me "Business Spanish" Ouch

I speak Spanish and I am Latin !! Tongue

If you don`t find any person who can work with "Business Spanish" I could help as much as I can

26 Oct 2010