Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Antivirus    

Antivirus

foose1
United States

Whatever antivirus you get, please make sure that it checks all hidden files.  AVG will do this if you set it to. I downloaded a power point with macros on this site and it caused a lot of my files (1,000s) to become hidden.  Microsoft has come out with a new fix for this as they recognized that their office products are vulnerable.  I would get AVG and make sure you look very carefully at the advanced options and set it for all files.  With the virus I got from this site, I lost tons of stuff that I was working on.   Keep in mind that you should only use one antivirus program at a time as they will interfere with each other.  When you install any anti virus program it will make sure that it is the default antivirus program on your computer and may even ask you to remove or turn off the others.

27 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2