Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > it says i downloaded 2 things, but where are they?    

it says i downloaded 2 things, but where are they?

rachel41
Israel

it says i downloaded 2 things, but where are they?

hi all, i tried to download something twice. it didn �t work, but i lost 2 points. is there a place on here that stores what we have downloaded so we don �t have to "pay" for it multiple times? i have very few points and i hate to lose them this way.. please advise.. thanks!

27 Oct 2010      

el_profe55
Argentina

hello
if you have downloaded a sheet you are not suppost to download it again Wink,,,, the wss are save on a folder call DOWNLOADS or sometimes on DOCUMENTS.. check again.

27 Oct 2010     

Aline37
Turkey

It happened to me as well before and I remember being frustrated too. What I have learnt is that once you �ve clicked on the �download � button, you should just wait. Sometimes the pop up box asking you to save does not come immediately but you should wait a little.
I think that the server gets busy at times and gets slower. Just wait a little and the box eventually comes up.
Have a good evening and keep downloading more worksheets to get more points ! It helps with the frustration of not being able to download anything!
Aline Wink

27 Oct 2010     

Mallerenga
Spain

If I were you I would look for a folder in your computer which contains temporary files. You can do it with the file searching tool. Even if you can �t see the file, it is possibly in your computer. As el profe said, it can also be in the downloads folder. You can open it with the same searching tool.

I know how you feel. Confused

27 Oct 2010     

rachel41
Israel

thanks everyone. unfortunately, i don �t know the name of the document, so i can �t search for it. also, i didn �t mean to download it twice, i clicked on it the second time after nothing happened. oh well! thanks anyway =)

27 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

all the document you download in this site start with   eslprintables2010102 ...... try to seach them in that way 

27 Oct 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

I suggest that you try to find the document in your computer the way the other members explained. In any case, I don �t think the second time counted. As far as I know, the same document downloaded twice costs only one point (though I couldn �t tell you for sure).

27 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

yes you �re right,,, once you download a document it doesn �t matter how many times you download it, it will cost you only one point!!!!!  but I dont know if it is the same if you are not a Premium Member,,,,,,Confused

28 Oct 2010