Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > What points would you discuss if u are given this question? . I hope most of you participate share this with me.    

What points would you discuss if u are given this question? . I hope most of you participate share this with me.

mourad1O
Morocco

What points would you discuss if u are given this question? . I hope most of you participate share this with me.

"The world of education has changed greatly in the course of 20th   century". 
Would you summarize this evolution?

Write an essay.

Thanks for all who participated in discussing this topic. Now I want to tell you about the points I would opt for:

For me the topic is so vague that I can�t think of the main points that I need to cover in the essay. I mean I can �t be sure.

Anyway, I would opt for the changes in language teaching and learning in the 20th century. That is, the behaviourist Appraoch, the Functional Approach, the communicative Approach, the competency-based Approach and finally the Standards-Based Approach. This is for me the great evolutions that have happened in the course of the 20 century. Of course in each approach you show the impact of these theories on education (teaching and learning) .Please tell me what do you think? is it right? 

27 Oct 2010      

mourad1O
Morocco

Why has nobody replied ? Normally teachers should love  to talk about these issues. Can �t you native speakers paricipate constructively and enlighten us?
thanks in advance.

28 Oct 2010     

libertybelle
United States

I answered this question yesterday.  Where are all the replies?  Have they been deleted?

28 Oct 2010