Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Dear fans    

Dear fans

cauffeepot
Benin

Dear fans

Thank you for downloading my worksheet, whoever you eight wonderful people are! See, I can contribute something useful once in a while. But just a note, I gave the top part of this worksheet to my grade 3s and they raced through it so it may be too easy. If anybody has a suggestion on how I can improve it, let me know.

28 Oct 2010      

jecika
Serbia

How about correcting mistakes?
Mother said: Go straight to Granny �s castle.
Mother said: Please don �t talk to teachers.
Little Red Riding Hood said: Oh Grandma, what big toes you have!
Little Red Riding Hood said: I am going to see Santa. He lives in a house behind those trees.

etc.
best wishes

28 Oct 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

I can do all that except the Santa bit. My kids are seven, they think Santa �s a real person, not just a delicious milk chocolate figure on a stick. And Granny had humongous digits, didn �t she? lol

28 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

Wow! And who said Santa �s not real ? Hmm ?? Come on, Sunshine, you perfectly know your kids are right!
( As for Granny �s digits, I had to look up for humongous, first ;o)))
Thinking about it, that might have been the problem in the whole story ...Approve

28 Oct 2010