Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > UPLOADING LIMIT    

UPLOADING LIMIT

eliana
Portugal

UPLOADING LIMIT

HELLO, DEAR COLLEAGUES

THIS IS QUITE STRANGE. YESTERDAY I UPLOADED AROUND 3 POWERPOINTS AND THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE APPEARED. TODAY I GET THE SAME MESSAGE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT �S THIS?

You have reached your uploading limit for today.

New users are allowed to upload one worksheet per day.

When you become a premium user (when you reach 30 points) you are allowed to send three worksheets per day.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

28 Oct 2010      

iskola
United Kingdom

It means what it says: you can only send or upload 1 worksheet or 1 power point a day.
Only one!

28 Oct 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

there must be a bug, because premium members can upload 3 contributions per day... if you still get that message tomorrow you should contact Victor...
have a nice day!

28 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

Hi Eliana,
I can see you �ve uploaded 3 PPTs today : No bugs, you �ve just reached the limit...

New users are allowed to upload one worksheet per day. When you become a premium user you are allowed to send three worksheets per day.

from Rules & instructions ( top of this page)
Have a nice day,
Sylvie

28 Oct 2010     

eliana
Portugal

THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER BUT NOW I THINK I KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS....I UPLOADED THE FILES AFTER MIDNIGHT :) WHICH IS BASICALLY TODAY...BUT FOR ME IT WAS STILL YESTERDAY:)

WORKING �TILL LATE HAS ITS EFFECTS :)

SORRY...

WELL...SO I CAN ONLY UPLOAD THE OTHER PARTS OF PRESENT SIMPLE-INTERROGATIVE TOMORROW...SORRY, MY FRIENDS!

28 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

It �s OK Eliana, We all have questions - one day! ;o)
BTW, careful with capital letters : It �s �like � shouting in the netiquette... Just to let you knowWink
Sylvie

28 Oct 2010