Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > doubt    

doubt

angelamoreyra
Argentina

doubt

I have a doubt I need to upload a key ,because my email isnt working at this moment,I want to upload it in the template section in this way people won �t  lose points when downloading it,jusT for this case then,I will delete it(I DONT WANT POINTS,JUST UPLOAD  TOYS KEY)
 THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

28 Oct 2010      

stexstme
France

Hi Angela,
Sorry , but .... Are you sure people need a KEY for TOYS ??? That �s very kind of you, but aren �t we English teachers ?????
I don �t know about uploading your �key � in the template section...Have you tried updating your ws ??? If not too heavy...
Don �t worry, Angela, I think English teachers can cope, can �t they ???
Sylvie

28 Oct 2010     

soledad_grosso
Argentina

sorry, but... I think you are very rude ( as usual) with someone who only has made a question!.
have a nice day!
=)

28 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

Not even in my mind... ???? Just thought Angela shouldn �t worry about it.
Sorry, Angela, if I sounded rude! Just wanted to help............
Soledad, we �ve got a communication problem............Unhappy ( Has it got to do with my disagreeing with you in the reported contributions ?? )

28 Oct 2010     

soledad_grosso
Argentina

what are you talking about????? I only said that you are very rude when you write to others. and i think it is absolutely TRUE!.�

Actually, i DO NOT care if you agree or not with me. it is the same.

and please, do not invent things about me... that type of things are only in your head, not mine .

BYE!

28 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

Dear,
I �m NEVER rude - but sometimes can be joking. I �ll be careful to use inverted commas - Wink
Have a relaxing evening/ day

28 Oct 2010