Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > why my puzzle was report?    

why my puzzle was report?

el_profe55
Argentina

why my puzzle was report?

hello!!!

i would like to know why my wss PUZZLE and coloring page about Santa..! was report!!!!

what �s wrong with it??? 

I don �t want to think  it was report by someone who has a personal problem with me!!!!!

28 Oct 2010      

silvanija
Lithuania

It was reported by someone as being "not an ESL resource". Wait until tomorrow and you will find out what moderators think about it.

28 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

tell me why do you think it �s not an ESLresource?...

it �s a puzzle and a coloring page using the same draw of the puzzle...

BTW, why I have to wait untill tomorrow and don �t allow people to download my sheet when there �s nothing wrong with it!!!!!

28 Oct 2010     

donapeter
Romania

let �s stay normal! There are about 30 reported wss everyday .....and not for personal reasons! 

28 Oct 2010     

silvanija
Lithuania

At the moment there are 60 reported contributions.
el_profe55, if I were the one who reported your ws, I could give you a reason why I think so. But it wasn �t me.

28 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

it �s so frustating when you take your time to do your wss!!!  and nobody tells you why your ws was report!!! Unhappy
even worst when you think it was made by someone who has a personal reason with you!!!!Angry  

28 Oct 2010     

lolelozano
Argentina

let me check the reported wss and I�ll tell you - don�t take it pere.sonal - maybe it was a mistake-
let�s find it out 0)

28 Oct 2010     

silvanija
Lithuania

I don �t think that there �s sth personal. Just someone sees it as not an ESL resource and that �s it. If moderators decide that it �s an ESL resource it will be back tomorrow.

28 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

thx!!! 

because I made a puzzle (not downloaded or copied from the net) and I add it a coloring page as reference to colour the puzzle...

it is a ESL resource!!! is �nt it?

28 Oct 2010     

soledad_grosso
Argentina

I already have send you a pm. i think it is NOT a personal problem with you.�

have a nice afternoon!

28 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

you know, I have my reasons to take it as something personal!!!!

28 Oct 2010     

1    2    Next >