Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > reported ws    

reported ws

readmylips
Philippines

reported ws

been  waiting for  a good  samaritan  who  can  tell  me  why  my  ws has  been  reported and removed..... told to  wait  the  next day  for them  to  put it back .....  to no avail nothing showed up neither  an explanation  on why it  wasnt returned.......could someone help me......shall  be glad to hear  from  any of u who can atleast tell me  whats  wrong.....btw  when i uploaded  the  ws  ...seemed  like  (i  uploaded  unknown characters)......so was thinkin �  like  was it the reason  or  what....but  should be  told  what  to  do.....got no idea.....PUZZLED!

29 Oct 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I cannot see your contribution among reported wss - it was probably already removed. Maybe it really was because it looked corrupted. You should use common fonts because it may happen if you use some types of fonts, they don �t show properly.

29 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Just try to upload it again with more common fonts... ;)

29 Oct 2010     

readmylips
Philippines

THANK YOU....:)

30 Oct 2010