Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Spooks in the cafe    

Spooks in the cafe

franknbea
United Kingdom

Spooks in the cafe

Dear Victor
the cafe appears to be suffering from a touch of the Halloweenie spooks
the posting box has dissapeared.

could you please help?

Thanks a bunch

31 Oct 2010      

Mariethe House
France

on mozilla, it �s fine! can you try it?
Good luck ! Keep my fingers crossed for tonight show!

31 Oct 2010     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Yap, Frank! the post box didappeared for me too!! Can�t post there. Anyway I �m anxiously waiting for tonight �s show. Won �t miss it!!!! Plizzz plizzz send hugs from Isabelucha to ESLprintables friends. Especially for you, a very special person who makes dreams come true! Thank you Frankyyy!!! :-D

31 Oct 2010     

Isabelucha
Portugal

well the post box didn �t didappear... it disappeared! ahahah Dislexic gal!

31 Oct 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Nebal! Your first message at the caf� seems to be out of the box which might be the reason why the caf� is blocked! Can you do something about it, like remove it, please?Smile

31 Oct 2010     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

I recommend to install Firefox..I have 2 browsers (IE and Firefox) installed on my pc and they do not conflict with each other.
Happy Halloween everybody! :)

31 Oct 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Yes, yes, you �re right Mummy Mariethe!!! Frank, unfortunately,  it �s me, Witch Nebal!!!Angry
 I�ll check it again and see what to do. Tonight we have a show, and we need to be in touch there. OMG!!! Forgive me, my dear friends. Wrong timing!!!

31 Oct 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

I checked i again. Unfortunately, the "Edit" and "Delete" bars don �t appear . So, I can �t remove it. I think we need Victor �s help. Wrong wrong wrong timing!!! We have a show. I do apologize again for everyone , and esp. Frank.Unhappy

31 Oct 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Nebal! It �s back to normal again, apparently! So don �t worry and see you later!!
Will you try it to see if it works for you?
From what I understand, the problem often  arises when we copy and paste things !
It is best to write directly in the post box.
Blow Kiss

31 Oct 2010