Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I am lookin for a pen pal    

I am lookin for a pen pal

letop
Poland

I am lookin for a pen pal

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a pen pal foe my 15-year-old student. He is a disabled boy and I want to motivate him to learn more. I think if he had a pen pal from a different part of the world he would be encouraged. *If u r interested, send me a pm please. Thank u in advance.

1 Nov 2010      

Danissimo
Turkmenistan

Hi. I am a 28 yrs old boy from Turkmenistan I have many subjects to talk about I like chatting also. I d like to help u because I was disable for 1 year(broke my hip) without any communication with outer world so I understand u and I am eager to to help him.

1 Nov 2010     

Danissimo
Turkmenistan

Hi. I am a 28 yrs old boy from Turkmenistan I have many subjects to talk about I like chatting also. I d like to help u because I was disable for 1 year(broke my hip) without any communication with outer world so I understand u and I am eager to to help him.

1 Nov 2010     

Danissimo
Turkmenistan

1 Nov 2010