Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Song for practising greetings    

Song for practising greetings

agatawet
Poland

Song for practising greetings

Hello everyone Wink I �m a student of English so I don �t have enough materials to teach.I need song for teaching the kids when to say the appropriate English greetings:Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, good night.
I would be ever so grateful if somebody could send me audiofiles or useful links where I could find this kind of sing. my e-mail is :[email protected]

With regards,

Aga

1 Nov 2010      

taniou
Greece

check this http://genkienglish.net/greetings.htm

hope it helps! good luck!

1 Nov 2010     

saocuaban_190591
Vietnam

please download worksheep to help me have point

1 Nov 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

you were told not to advertise so i hope no one download your worsheep

1 Nov 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@saocuaban_190591

The worksheets you uploaded are not your own work. One of them is not even in English! Please, try to contribute something you �ve created yourself... Thank you.

You �ll never get any points if you upload materials which you �ve copied from other websites!! Furthermore, your account will be cancelled if you keep contributing stuff which is not your own original work.

PLEASE, read the rules of this website in order to be sure what is allowed and what isn�t:

1 Nov 2010