Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hi again!    

Hi again!

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Hi again!

Two months ago I asked Viktor �s help because there was a friend of mine with login problems.Probably Viktor was too busy at the time.

I �m asking again for help because this friend of mine(Elisabete Fino, from Portugal) persists with the login problem.

She says that the system tells her she �s already registered but strangely it doesn �t recognise her e mail adress!!

Can  you please help, Viktor???

Thanks in advance!

1 Nov 2010      

edrodmedina
United States

Does she have more than one email account? Could she have interposed a character or letter in the email when submitting, therefore not submitting her real email?

1 Nov 2010     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Hi"edrodmedina"!

Thanks for your kind help!

Yes, she has more than one email account and she tried several times without sucess!

She checked characters and letters and apparently there was no mistake!!

What else can she do to solve this?

She would like to share her contributions, and she �s really a dedicated teacher!

Thanks in advance!!

1 Nov 2010     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Suggest she tries to register using a different email address.  Also send your message straight to Victor in the messaging system as he may be too busy to check the forum - but does get his private messages - unless of course he is taking a break and leaving us to it for awhile.  Good luck

2 Nov 2010