Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help    

help

aboumaria
Morocco

help

i need your help. i am looking for a reading passage about sustainable development or illieracy. thanks in advance

2 Nov 2010      

douglas
United States

You want to develop illiteracy in people and keep them illiterate?

You may try searching for "developing sustaining literacy".

For example:

Douglas

2 Nov 2010     

khamhabah
Western Sahara

hhhhhhhhhhh, eh morocco

2 Nov 2010     

missiky
Morocco

hello Khamhabah,
May I know what �s making  you laugh. I tried to understand your comment �hhhhhhhhhhh, eh morocco � but I couldn �t . I just felt it �s not appropriate, I hope I �m wrong

Ikram

2 Nov 2010     

Pelletrine
France

Well, Khamhabah,
.... when one makes as many spelling mistakes in one �s own worksheets... and their introductions..... I would step back, and wait a while before mocking other peoples questions.... even if wrongly spelled.... but nevertheless : understood... and, kindly answered ;o)

.... And, please, this is absolutely NO PLACE for any utterings belonging to the geo-politics of anyone....
Just to share... in a positive and constructive way.... I guess you can easily understand and go in for that ? Thanks 

2 Nov 2010