Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > crosswords    

crosswords

coyote.chus
Spain

crosswords

Hello,
I would like to know how to paste a crossword made with eclipsecrosswords into a word document. Do you know how to do it? I have tried it and all I can do is to paste it as an image, but it appears black. (too much ink to print).
And... how to write text into a minibook, I mean, how do you rotate the text into the new shape (vertical).
Thanks a lot.
Chus.

2 Nov 2010      

edrodmedina
United States

Hello. Are you able to import it to Powerpoint? If you can then you can save it as a picture, then upload it to Word.

2 Nov 2010     

mish.cz
Czech Republic

Hello, Coyote.chus,

some time ago I tried to solve this problem as well but didn �t manage. Thus I use Eclipse only when I want to print the crossword immediately. Would be glad if someone knew and told us how to paste in into Word as well. If I want to use a crossword into a worksheet I use http://www.puzzle-maker.com/CW/. Have you tried it?�

Have a nice day, mish

2 Nov 2010     

Isabel L
Spain

Hello,
I don �t use eclipsecrosswords, but if you can �t manage with that, you can try http://puzzlemaker.discoveryeducation.com/ It �s very easy to use and you can just copy and paste your puzzle into any kind of document.
Sorry, I have no idea about minibooks

2 Nov 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

Thanks a lot.
chus.

2 Nov 2010     

izulia
China

About minibooks. I normally use the minibook template from eslprintables
 submitted  by Dedicated Teacher. It �s great and easy to use. Your text is inserted vertically.
Good luck!

2 Nov 2010