Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > video for kids present simple present continuous    

video for kids present simple present continuous

chenchen_castrourdiales
Spain

video for kids present simple present continuous

Hello everybody,

I once again need your help. Next Thursday I am teaching present continuous to my kids who are 11 years old. They have alredy studied the present simple tense. I want to use a video to teach them the present continuous but also compare it with the present simple tense. I know I could use the search engine and I will find lots of them but I am in a hurry and it would take me ages to find an appropriate and enjoying one. Could you please help me out and suggest a good one? Thanks in advance.

2 Nov 2010      

urpillay
Spain

Hi Chenchen,
Claudio Azevedo has a fantastic blog full of videos and activities to introduce or review grammar points. I think this short video (3 minutes), Monsters, INC, can be useful for your students. Just have a look at it (Present simple and Continuous). http://moviesegmentstoassessgrammargoals.blogspot.com/2009/08/monsters-inc-present-continuous-x.html

Have a great day and let me know how it worked!

3 Nov 2010     

caren_630
Egypt

Amazing site Urpillay!!!!
Thx a lot for sharing

18 Aug 2011