Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Question on repeated or stolen ws    

Question on repeated or stolen ws

magneto
Greece

Question on repeated or stolen ws

Sorry to be bothering you again.
What do you do when you see a contribution that is either stolen or repeated (probably stolen in this case, as it looks photocopied) and you cannot remember who the original author was?
There is one in today �s contributions. I �m 100% certain that it �s stolen (or, at best, repeated), as I already have it on my computer and I know I �ve downloaded it from eslp, but, unfortunately, I haven �t kept the author �s name.
What can I do? Any ideas?

4 Nov 2010      

blunderbuster
Germany

Some moderator will know whose it is ;o) Choose "copy from: esprintables.com"

4 Nov 2010     

magneto
Greece

Thank you, Regina!

4 Nov 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

I prefer proof. Find the link and post it. Don �t rely on others to do it for you. What if no moderator can be bothered to check? Then we �ll have another angry and rightly frustrated member venting their anger on the forum. I �d rather release 10 criminals than convict 1 innocent person. 

4 Nov 2010     

magneto
Greece

Problem solved, Philip.
Somebody else has already spotted the stolen contribution and reported it, giving proof. By the way, as it turns out, it was stolen from this page: http://www.kids-pages.com/

4 Nov 2010