Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help    

Help

conchi63
Spain

Help

I have got a lot of colour clipart but I need black and white clipart for my ws.

Where can I find them?

Thanks a lot.Wink

4 Nov 2010      

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Conchi63,

Very often, if you have a colour image on the computer screen, you can give instructions to your Printer to Print in �Black and White �, or �Greyscale �.  Different Printers are different, but you can look on yours for the description of how to do it.

I hope that this helps!

Les  

4 Nov 2010     

lua jzr
Tunisia

It �s really easy. When you �re looking for any picture on google, you can choose its type ( photo, clipart...), its shape and even its color.  All you have to do is FOLLOWING THESE STEPS:
 google- pictures- ciplart (on the left side of your screen)- black and white
Tongue

4 Nov 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

1.      I found these instructions. I �ve not tried them myself. Select the picture you want to work with, and then on the Formatting toolbar, click Edit Pictures.

2.      In the Edit Pictures task pane, under Edit using these tools, click Color.

3.      Under Hue and saturation settings, type -100  in the Saturation settings text box or move the slider all the way to the left.

Note   To undo an edit, click the Undo command on the Edit menu. Edits to pictures are not saved until you save them.

4 Nov 2010     

Ell@
Brazil

OU SELECT PITURES AND IT IS GOING IN FORMATTING IMAGE. CLICK IN CLIMBS OF GRAY, LATER OK.

4 Nov 2010     

conchi63
Spain

Thanks very much.

4 Nov 2010