Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Can anyone tell me about the worksheet elaboration?    

Can anyone tell me about the worksheet elaboration?

Elizagg
Colombia

Can anyone tell me about the worksheet elaboration?

Hello you all,

I �m almost new in ESL printables (about 3 months), and I �ve seen how many people upload worksheets in a word document file, and these worksheets are full of information on different topics, right?...My question is....I �m wondering how they can create such kind of documents where they can use all the space on the page...do they use any program first and then they paste it in word?....I �ve tried so hard to make nice and pretty useful worksheets with different things on a page, but then when I try to upload it the size of the document is superior to 500mg, then I have to delete most of the content and upload a very simple one.

Thanks in advance,

:)

5 Nov 2010      

Tatyana83
Armenia

I have a trick:
COPY THE INFORMATION(EVERYTHING PICTURES AND TEXT AND CHARTS) IN WORD. PAST it...in "PAINTER" - save it as a picture - and past it in the word....

5 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

There are some nice tutorials and they are free. ;o)

5 Nov 2010     

Elizagg
Colombia

Oh, guys!!! Thank you! :D

I hadn �t seen that option before!!!

I �m downloading some tutorials now! ;)

5 Nov 2010