Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I gotta feeling - Black-eyed Peas    

I gotta feeling - Black-eyed Peas

blunderbuster
Germany

I gotta feeling - Black-eyed Peas

Hi,

someone posted a link to a video that she made to teach feelings with the song "I gotta feeling." I can �t find it on youtube, can you help me?

Thanks and kind regards

5 Nov 2010      

coyote.chus
Spain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA

5 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

It says I can �t watch the video in my country ;o(

5 Nov 2010     

anamarbelen
Spain

If you want, I can send you the video by e-mail. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will send it to you. I used it with my students last year and they loved

5 Nov 2010     

foreverjinxed
South Africa

Blunderbuster, try this: at the bottom of the screen you should see �location � - change it to worldwide, that might help you to be able to view the vid.

5 Nov 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

not strong on educational content.... :)
If anyone has an idea for a song/video more appropriate for 12 yrs old pre-intermediate students on the topic of feelings I �d be happy to hear about it..

5 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Still doesn �t work, but I wrote Anna a message ;o)

5 Nov 2010     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Hi Regina!

Simply Google the video and look for sites other than YouTube.  You are bound to find other sites that carry that video, sites that are not blocked.

Did you see the Black Eyed Peas when they performed this song on Oprah?  The words are just slightly different...but it may be useful.

http://www.oprah.com/entertainment/Oprahs-Kickoff-Party-Flash-Mob-Dance

5 Nov 2010