Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reported worksheet    

Reported worksheet

MrBaggins
Taiwan

@edrodmedina  LOL very funny.....I guess what I meant by being "terrified" is actually being more "afraid" of making a mistake...I tend to exaggerate a lot (sorry it runs in the family)

8 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

There is no need to be terrified. I have never had a ws removed, I have had some reported  and they all came back eventually. WS do not get removed for no reason. 

8 Nov 2010     

MrBaggins
Taiwan

Hi blunterbuster,

Thanks for your reply. As I have said there are two reasons why I don �t upload many worksheets...the main reason is I don �t make many (see previous post).  But my MAIN inquiry has yet to be addressed......

"Concerning this post are we now saying that we can not upload worksheets that are "similar" to other worksheets on this site?  If that is the case then I have seen several worksheets that are similar to each other.  For example, pictionaries!  I am sure that if you search this site you would find many worksheets entitled "Transportation Pictionary" or "Parts of the Body Pictionariy" etc.... Are these also breaking this "rule"?  Is it actually a rule?"

Just curious to find out so I don �t break any rules when I do upload.

Thanks

8 Nov 2010     

Anielli
Brazil

Pictionaries, crosswords, bingos, match exercises, memory games, dominoes, etc. should all be removed, because all of them are similar. I don �t want you to believe me, but I DIDN �T KNOW THE BLUNDERBUSTER �S WORKSHEET. I needed a game about clothes, I though about a domino game and I didn �t want a game with only the names of the clothes and their pictures. I wanted a game describing clothes. I opened a new document and I did colorful rectangles (with the first and more common colors). Then I had the idea of using famous cartoon characters, because children would enjoy my work. It �s not a spectacular idea that only one person in the world could have. I �m sorry Blunderbuster, but you are so selfish...

9 Nov 2010     

Anielli
Brazil

MrBaggins, now I �m terrified!!!

9 Nov 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

Of course you can upload a worksheet that is similar to other (or most likely to tons of others) but if you read the rules carefully you�ll see that �you are not allowed to use other person�s worksheet as a template to insert your content�.

As Lindsey said, it�s unlikely to happen that all the squares are the same color, the same size and in the same position; also unbelievable that the pictures used are very similar (or the same).

The worksheet must be made from scratch, and if you are not willing to start from a blank page, we have the templates page where you�ll find some to insert your content.

If you follow the rules, there�s nothing to fear.

Have a nice day / evening!

9 Nov 2010     

Anielli
Brazil

OMG! I really started from a blank page... I used the colors blue, orange, green, yellow, and purple... common colors and the first I saw.

9 Nov 2010     

< Previous   1    2