Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Your personal web pages/sites    

Your personal web pages/sites

yolprica
Spain

Your personal web pages/sites

Hello everybody, I guess some of you are thinking of creating a web page like me and would find very interesting to have a look at the webs some of the members have already created to get ideas. Would you mind sharing them with us?
Of course, when mine is finished I �ll send you all the link so that you can do exactly the same. The more ideas, the better. Some of you have already sent me yours (two people) and I think we can share that information, can �t we?
Thanks in advance
Yolanda

9 Nov 2010      

yolprica
Spain

I just want to tell you that this web is for my bilingual class, for their use. In it, I want to include; the class representative, the student of the month, a class calendar, class photos of trips or nice things they write or paint, the picture of our language assistant, useful links, readings and of course I want to upload extra homework with key for the students with difficulties and documents which can be interesting but which they don �t need to have in paper ( a tale, a pictionary, et.)
I want to encourage you to do it because my students are very happy about the idea. The only problem is that it takes so much time and effort ... but I hope it will be useful for them.
Yolanda

9 Nov 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Yolanda

Not sure if I �m doing the right thing, hope so.

Charing one �s own web, here on the forum, is something that has already been discussed here. Some people don �t agree with it, so, it seems to me , this can be the reason why you haven �t get an answer so far.

Anyway, all of us who have seen this post of yours can, if we want, pm you and share what each one of us is doing. There some wonderful things rising and shining, pity they are not advertised here.

I pmed you, so that I could explain it better to you, I feel sad, when I see one of us trying to do something worth and nobody shows up.
Don �t worry, you �ll survive.

Hugs
Linda

9 Nov 2010     

yolprica
Spain

Perhaps I haven �t explained well what I intend to do with this web. I would never advertise my web because it is only for my students, not for anybody else. I have it nearly ready but I just wanted to know if I could add anything interesting I hadn �t thought about.
Thanks for your help and support Linda
Yolanda

9 Nov 2010