Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ´profesoringlés ´ where are you?    

´profesoringlés ´ where are you?

margax
Spain

´profesoringlés ´ where are you?

I used to download yor grammar files because they were just right not long but effective. They were really useful to me .  I ´d like to know if your work is still in this site because I haven ´t been able to find neither you nor your printables., and I would really love to download some more of your work to practice in my classes. So, if you or anybody could help me contact you I would be really grateful.
Thanks in advance, Marga

10 Nov 2010      

pilarmham
Spain

Marga, I think his account may have been closed: many of his worksheets were reported because they were full of exercises copied from different sources.

10 Nov 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Yes, I remember ´profesoringles ´: a bit of a self-righteous whinger who, ironically, used to complain about stolen worksheets, among other things. I shouldn ´t worry too much, Margarita, since he ´s probably still here under a different name, but presumably not uploading other people ´s work this time. Seek and ye shall find...

10 Nov 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Marga

If you go to this link you ´ll see the second comment is by profesoringles. 

If you click on his name it goes to a blank page, probably meaning that his account was indeed cancelled.

But, he might be here under a new name.

Cheers

Jayho

10 Nov 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I agree with Alex (almaz)!

Profesoringles ´s account was cancelled about 10 days ago.

10 Nov 2010     

margax
Spain

Thanks for your help.

10 Nov 2010     

swissprof
Switzerland

What a pity ! I liked profesoringles , too !

19 Nov 2010