Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please help!    

Please help!

kons
Morocco

Please help!

Hi dear all
I �m going to start teaching a group of adult people. they need courses in comunication. they go abroad and find it difficult to communicate in English taking in consideration that they don �t have the same problem in understanding when listening. hence I need help. I want a book or any material targetting the communication skills. thanks for any help in advance.

13 Nov 2010      

Flora1
Brazil

You  can find a lot of materials here, it�s just to choose the subject and you also can read some articles on the internet about teaching English with this purpose. It�s not necessary one specific book , you can download some lessons according to what you need. Try the web site: four shared, there are  a lot of materials in English to download.

13 Nov 2010     

puddyd
Oman

http://englishtips.org/1150842311-conversation.html

13 Nov 2010     

Turkey

you should find a book with task-based or situation-based syllabus. you can make your own plan and find materials from this website. if i were you, i wouldn �t teach grammar, listening, reading.... i just teach English in chunks and give situations to them to speak or act on/in them. by the way they are adults. so you can get feedback on your topic and teaching style after each lesson. you can put the responsibility on them.

13 Nov 2010     

sakaki
Chile

I recommend englishtips.org as posted by puddyd. You can also try looking in ebookee

13 Nov 2010     

sakaki
Chile

I recommend englishtips.org as posted by puddyd. You can also try looking in ebookee

13 Nov 2010