Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > upload worksheet but they do not appear in my points    

upload worksheet but they do not appear in my points

karpdiem
Chile

upload worksheet but they do not appear in my points

hello!!

I uploaded material (2 worksheets) on wednesday but I still appear with no more points, What happened?.
I remember the message said that it was succesfully upload. Please help me I need material!!!

Thank you very much for understanding
best regards,

Denisse Rojas 

5 Dec 2008      

spliff
Thailand

You don�t get points untill others download it. 1 point for each DL. I wish they�d make this site payable for those of us that use it a lot. Like 20$ for 100 DL�s or something like that.

5 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Karpdiem,

Many of your uploads appear blank.  Maybe if you fixed this you might get some downloads.  It is unusual for people to download what appears to be a blank worksheet.  And you have had 4 downloads on a blank worksheet so I would be feeling quite satisfied with that.

If you would like some help designing worksheets I can highly recommend both Frenchfrog and Icha�s tutorials.

Just type Tutorial in the search engine above and theirs appear at the top of the list.

Hi Spliff,
If you would like some recommendations for excellent sites where you can pay to be a member I am sure there are many people who can recommend some. 

At the moment this site is a sharing site.  If you were to pay for downloads then I believe the authors would want to be paid as well as the website.  This would make a simple exchange website into a complicated business arrangement. 

Also there are many pieces of material that are used in our worksheets that would be illegal to sell on to others.

Most clipart sites allow you to use their pictures for non-profit purposes.  I know I have used Simpsons and Disney characters which I would certainly not be able to do if my worksheets were for sale. 

I think if you consider the issue carefully you will see why it would be difficult for Victor to turn this website into a paying website.  Many issues around copyright and ownership.  The theft is riff now - imagine what it would be like if you were paid for contributions!

Anyway - I do hope that someone makes some recommendations for you.  Although you currently are able to download 30 new worksheets/day....  Is that not enough? How many worksheets do people use in a day of teaching?  It does intrigue me when people say they need more freebies...

5 Dec 2008