Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Qustion for the MODERATORS    

Qustion for the MODERATORS

tatianalysenko
Belarus

Qustion for the MODERATORS

� MORNING DEAR FRIENDS!!! COULD YOU HELP ME WITH ONE THING???

I have a very good worksheet (based on the GAME FORD BOYARD), but it was REMOVED, because "it wasn �t suitable for this site" they told me so!!! BUT I don �t UNDERSTAND!If you are the MODERATOR please give me your e-mail and I will send it to you� in order to see if anything �s wrong with it... if not, I �ll send it again!!!

13 Nov 2010      

elderberrywine
Germany

If your worksheet was removed, that means that  many moderators had a close look at it , discussed it among themselves and that a majority of them agreed it had to be removed because it doesn �t fit the rules of this site. I doubt that uploading it again will lead to a different result.

13 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

I once had a ws removed that nothing was wrong with, I also re-uploaded it. Howver, before re-uploading your board game, you should make sure it complies with this site �s rules and does not infringe on somebody �s copyright.

Regards

13 Nov 2010     

Turkey

you should check not only your exercises but also the pictures attached to your activities. they removed one of my materials and i re-uploaded it after removing the pictures. or if you get sentences or exercises from any other resource(s), they remove the material.

13 Nov 2010     

tatianalysenko
Belarus

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ANSWERS!!!!!

13 Nov 2010     

baiba
Latvia

If I am not mistaken, the key of your worksheet was uploaded separately. You should upload the worksheet and the answers in one document.

13 Nov 2010