Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > My points    

My points

Gise09
Argentina

My points

Hi! I have 60 points and the counter says 58, can anyone tell me what I should do?? Thanks!!!
                     Gise

13 Nov 2010      

coyote.chus
Spain

The 2 points you have won with today �s contribution will be added to your account tomorrow.

13 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

The less you worry about points the better your ws will become....

13 Nov 2010     

melahel7
Canada

Well said Blunder...

14 Nov 2010     

dennismychina
China

Hi Blunderbuster and Melahel7. WOW! What a sense of community spirit (and possible short memories) you guys have. Have you forgotten what it was like to have 60 points? Sure new members are generally very lax in reading the site rules, SO POINT THAT FACT OUT TO THEM.

I can remember the early days of my account and having to be careful with my meagre quantity of available points. I�m sure that GISE09 and all the other new members of our site won�t worry too much about a point or two once they have accumulated sufficient credits.

I think your attitude sucks. Is this really the kind of message we need to send to new members?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

14 Nov 2010     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

Yes! DennismyChina, Glad someone said it.!!!Thumbs Up

14 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Actually Dennis, yes, I remember what it was like.....to be honest, I was surprised when, one day, I could download ws for free..... I was like.....what is thaaaaat, so quickly ;o) And, it never dawned on me to add up the points that the system had awarded me....

Dennis, speaking of community spirit, I have NEVER seen a "thank you" of yours on any of the ws here....you �re probably ony here to share...or, we simply have different taste...

14 Nov 2010     

cs1980
Portugal

Yes, Dennis that �s definitely the best message!

14 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Speaking of community spirit...... I only say "Thistlegirldesigns.com", two of you should know what I mean....

14 Nov 2010     

dennismychina
China

Blunderbuster, I have sent you a PM with permission to post it here if you would like to. Personal scathing on the message board is another thing I disagree with.

Enjoy.

PS. Thistlegirldesigns.com ???????????

14 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

I am quoting someone else : "There is noting as redundant as saying "I have sent you a pm"" ;o)  Also, permission??? Say what you will and do what you think is best. Tigers may have claws, dragons have fire ;o))

14 Nov 2010     

1    2    Next >