Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Assembling larger 3D-objects    

Assembling larger 3D-objects

blunderbuster
Germany

Assembling larger 3D-objects

Hi there,

I just waned to send some encouragement to those members that have tried to assemble larger 3D-objects like 12-, 20-, 30-, 60-sided dice, and who might have given up while doing so.

It takes some time, patience, finesse, the right glue and laminating pouches with the right thickness.......but don �t give up. Once the object is finished you will feel proud and your students will be impressed, believe me.

Good luck!

14 Nov 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi there

Thanks for the encouragement !
I never gave up. I tried and managed, not that much of time and patience or fitness.
Just another task and work, as the other ones.
Thanks a bunch for your concern
Linda

14 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi, Shocked

well, Linda, I am what they call dexterous, but I just about gave up gluing one together, lotion on my hands is helping me to remove the excess glue...this one was friggin hard, I won �t go higher than 60, all hopes and dreams to tackle 120 are buried ;o)) But it �s finished and closed all the way ;o))

14 Nov 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Regina

Don �t dare to give up.
Not such a woman!!!! Do some cleaning, looks as you have your fingers with some little bits of glue, nothing that a good lotion can �t solve.

So, step ahead and do the rest, or you won �t be, anymore Regina.

Good luck, Regina

Call me and tell me

" I DID IT "

LOL

Linda
( I have some nasty jobs waiting, too; laminating and cuting and so on, ....nasty job!!! Well, just one more -- go for it )

14 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

I did finish, hence the encouragement ;o)

14 Nov 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Clap

I knew you would.

Have a nice week
Linda

14 Nov 2010