Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hello everyone     

Hello everyone

badr.a7
Morocco

Hello everyone

Would anyone of my dear colleagues and friends on this wonderful website tell me if there is any organization or institution interested at the improvement of language teaching which i can address to get some equipments ( books , short stories , posters ...etc) for my students who unfortunately don �t have any materials in this rural area where i teach . 

15 Nov 2010      

miyoko71
Morocco

Hi,Badr

I think you can contact the publisher of the text book you �re using , in order to get the necessary material.
Eid moubarak 

15 Nov 2010     

hossein mehdaoui
Morocco

Hello Si Badr,
Try to contact the following book disributors. They are the most famous nation wide. Aid moubarak said.

Calliope, Rue Nassih Eddine, Residence Anfa II. Tel: 05 22 25 74 00 / 06 61 45 69 46.

Or la Librairie National   MOHAMEDIA,
Librairie nationale - 20650 Mohammedia
El Farah II, lot. n�3, bd. Hassan II, q.i.
 0523 319 630+  [email protected]
 0523 302 157 - 0523 311 099

15 Nov 2010     

meriem86
Morocco

Hi si Badr.
I hope everything is fine with you.
I think you should also consult this link for building partnership with other schools in UK and other countries initiated by the British council in Morocco:

15 Nov 2010