Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help me, please!    

Help me, please!

nikolai
Bulgaria

Help me, please!

This is not very good text, but I had to write anything with some idioms and I write this. Would you help me with the mistakes ,please. Is that gramпatical correct? : I had to write at least fifteen words in English class. I didn�t know them. I asked someone to help me , but everybody had selfish attitude.

The only sensible way was to look into the student�s book. But that was the last thing I�d thought of doing.

15 Nov 2010      

Apodo
Australia

Check this list of idioms:

Maybe you could include some of these in your writing.

16 Nov 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

I had to write down at least fifteen words in my English class. I didn�t have a clue what any of them meant. I asked others to give me a hand , but everybody gave me the cold shoulder. The only sensible way was to look into the student�s book, but that was the last thing on my mind. Just as I thought my day couldn �t give any worse, it started raining cats and dogs while I was walking home.

16 Nov 2010     

nikolai
Bulgaria

Thank you for your help!

16 Nov 2010