Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PLEASE, I need THEMES for an ESL/EFL congress!    

PLEASE, I need THEMES for an ESL/EFL congress!

wakebeauty
Brazil

PLEASE, I need THEMES for an ESL/EFL congress!

Dear colleagues,

Please, help me!!! I need THEMES related to the teaching and learning English as a foreign or a second language that you �ve been to, that you �ve heard about, that you �ve thought about or that you think would be a great theme for an English Congress. Please, send me any suggestions... I �ll be waiting for your great help as always!!!

Thanks a lot in advance,
Fernanda Nunes.

18 Nov 2010      

caracola90
Spain

Hello Fernanda,

I don �t know much about this theme, but I think that talking about e-learning related to English could be a great theme to deal with. This kind of learning is daily increasing, so I think we need to revise how we teach English at distance, and the different ways to do that.

Hope this helps you!!

18 Nov 2010     

ballycastle1
United Kingdom

Hi Fernanda,
If you take a look at www.etpofessional.com (the web site of the English Teaching Professional magazine) you �ll be able to access the contents of each month �s issue which will give you loads of themes to choose from.  (The mag �s well worth subscribing to.)
Hope this is useful.

18 Nov 2010     

izulia
China

I would be interested in attending an ESL conference where I could look at: 
-differentiation of the work in mixed age/ability classes,
-assessment for learning, effective assessment
-student centred classroom,
-cooperative learning

18 Nov 2010     

wakebeauty
Brazil