Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Impossible to compress a wrod document    

Impossible to compress a wrod document

lovinglondon
Spain

Impossible to compress a wrod document

Hi friends,
I �ve just created a printable I want to share with you. However, I always have the same problem. I insert cliparts that I can �t compress later.
I �ve tried compressing them already through the "compress all the images of the document" that word offers.
I always see that you send lots of printables with a lot of pictures....How do you do it???
Please, help me!!! I �m desperate!!
Thank you!!

20 Nov 2010      

mena22
Portugal

Hi! You must save your images in a file before you insert them on a worksheet. I mean, don �t copy and paste an image from the Net. Save it first as a JPEG image. That must solve the problem. If not, open the image in the file you saved it as JPEG and click with the right button of the mouse on "Open with" microsoft Picture Manager. Then resize the image.

Have a nice day,
mena

20 Nov 2010     

lovinglondon
Spain

Thank you Mena!!
That is what I did. I copied and pasted directly from the internet....Grrrrr.....I will try the second option you tell me. THANK YOU!!

20 Nov 2010