Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > NATIVE PENFRIENDS FOR TURKISH CHILDREN!     

NATIVE PENFRIENDS FOR TURKISH CHILDREN!

simo333
Romania

NATIVE PENFRIENDS FOR TURKISH CHILDREN!

Hello everybody! This is the first time when I am posting something on the board and I hope I will be successful. In the present moment I am working for  � �Doga Koleji � � school in Turkey, more exactly in Adapazari, a private and very famous school in Turkey. The children from this school are very eager to learn English and they have requested me several times to find them a native penfriend with whom they could chat  and in this way practise and improve their knowledge of English and also meet new cultures.
 If you think that your students will also be excited to exchange virtual ideas with our students, please do not hesitate to respond to my invitation. For us it will be more than a pleasure, not to mention the excitement of the children!
I am eagerly waiting for your reply!For more information about our school you can check the link below http://ilkogretim.sakaryadogakoleji.com.
By the way, my children are primary pupils, more exactly 8th Grade!
My best regards and a happy Sunday!

21 Nov 2010