Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SOME MEMBERS HAVE REPORTED MY WORKSHEETS TO VICTOR    

SOME MEMBERS HAVE REPORTED MY WORKSHEETS TO VICTOR

zailda
Brazil

First we say �we are all humans� and then �mistakes are not allowed�. Both sentences don�t make sense together, if that were true (mistakes weren�t allowed) only robots or ET�s would have access to the site membership.

Examples of typical mistakes (that are allowed, as far as I know):

Mistyping � allowed.

Misspelling � allowed but � please � try to make them only if your ws is editable.

Double uploading � allowed only if it�s a system mistake (also called �a glitch�).

There are more mistakes that are allowed, but unfortunately I can�t remember� can�t remember either if lack of memory can be included in the list.

Uploading another person�s (or people�s) work as yours is not a mistake, IMHO. It has another name / definition but due to my lack of memory (and some rules concerning the use of the forum, which I can remember), I can�t mention.

Of course � as humans how somebody said we are � even the worst action can be committed with good intentions or in good faith. As humans, we have no way to comprehend other people�s reasons, we can only see their actions.

Reading the rules I learned from the first day here that I am only allowed to upload something I have done myself, and so I have done.

I don�t understand where the difficulty on following this simple and clear concept relies:

telling apart what have been made by yourself?

reading the rules before doing anything else on the site (including registering and signing �I agree with the rules�)?

obeying the rules?

paying attention to other people�s rights / copyrights as we want the others to pay attention to ours?

�the mystery remains unsolved�

21 Nov 2010     

< Previous   1    2