Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Video or Powerpoint Presentation for Graduation??    

Video or Powerpoint Presentation for Graduation??

handstand
Venezuela

Video or Powerpoint Presentation for Graduation??

I would like to show a short video or powerpoint presentation  our adult students� graduation ceremony. I was hoping for something related to celebrating the human spirit,   meeting challenges, or something inspirational... any help? Thanks

23 Sep 2008      

oregon91
Argentina

There is a very nice video in youtube about Randy Paush, a teacher in USA. He gave a speech in Ophra. It is about 10 minutes long. Just type his name in youtube and all the videos will come. It is very inspirational. I showed it to my coworkers some time ago.

23 Sep 2008     

oregon91
Argentina

Sorry. His last name is spelt Pausch.
Take a look it is great.
Hope you like it.
Fernanda

23 Sep 2008     

handstand
Venezuela

Thanks will check it out

23 Sep 2008     

karen1980
Mexico

oregon91.....THANKS!!!!! i saw the video...I almost cry!!! It really inspires....I�m going to work happier...with hope and faith... We sometimes forget why are we here....Thanks for share.... Hope everyone can watch the video!!!  Rest in peace Randy Pausch....He touched my soul and my heart today with his words....

23 Sep 2008     

spring
Turkey

I know this speech.I had watched the video before.
Thanks oregon91 for reminding that video.
Amazing speech....
inspiring,powerful,influential,touching....
Sleep in peace RandyHeart

23 Sep 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

What a wonderful video thank you.

Another idea - put the photos of your class - that have been taken throughout the year - into movie maker with a really inspirational song (watch the parents cry when you play �the children are our future� with their childrens faces on the photo).  for adults - i don�t know possibly mountain top song is really good or you give me wings.   

23 Sep 2008