Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ACTIVATE! B1 (LONGMAN)    

ACTIVATE! B1 (LONGMAN)

evelinamaria
Portugal

ACTIVATE! B1 (LONGMAN)

Can you help me?

Are you working with the Activate! B1, from Longman? 
I would appreciate if you could send me a copy of the workbook. And if not asking too much, can you please send me the Teacher �s Exam Box?...

Best regards,
Evelina

21 Nov 2010      

paufran
Chile

go to www.englishtips.org that �s a very good site of free books...u must be registered (it �s free) and look for the book u need..download it and ready to work :)

here is the link..but remember..u have to register first ...any doubts emailme to [email protected]
luck!!!!

http://englishtips.org/1150826999-activate-b1-workbook-with-key.html

22 Nov 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

I wonder why so many members on this site don �t see anything wrong with stealing/downloading/sharing copyrighted work, but go completely overboard when the tiniest parts of their worksheets are used by someone else... Geek I suggest going to a bookstore near you. Maybe we should just ban this sort of messages on the forum? Evil Smile

22 Nov 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Absolutely agree with you, Philip. 

22 Nov 2010     

dawnmain
United Kingdom

this has been discussed before.

remember that not all teachers work in schools or have access to bookshops or money to pay the extortionate prices.

I am a self employed teacher, I have spent hundreds of euros on books, CDs and DVDs over the years.  It �s a real bummer when you spent well over 100 euros for SB, TB, WB and CD only to find that the following september the publishers have made changes, published a new edition, and withdrawn the old edition so your students can �t buy it.

Publishing companies and bookshops make an enormous profits on books, taking advantage of the fact that here in Spain Ss have to pay for school books which cost around 200 euros for primary school. 

Although I generally agree that we should play fair, but so should publishers.

22 Nov 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

I have a situation where recently I bought a book called Result (upper Intermediate). I paid a lot for it as it had a CD in the back. The trouble is that the CD is not the one that should be used with the book. This, I presume, must be purchased with the teachers � book. This is not fair on the publisher �s side because
1) I assumed the CD would relate to the units and
2) I am expected to buy the teachers � book which I probably wouldn �t use.
Teachers do not get paid well. Of course we will take any assistance possible.
I �m all for being fair, but......
Joy

22 Nov 2010