Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Powerpoint Games, Online Exercises - TOP QUALITY    

Powerpoint Games, Online Exercises - TOP QUALITY

moravc
Czech Republic

Powerpoint Games, Online Exercises - TOP QUALITY

Have you noticed the rising quality of powerpoint presentations / OE?
I mean when we compare the the effort put into the OE or ppt in 2009 and today...

Have you noticed the growing number of ppt games - most of them are the top quality - interesting, exciting topics, funny pics, animations, sounds, really special effects...

I haven �t seen such a vast number of ppts anywhere else!
When I compare some ppt games from ElsP and the ppt games SOLD on the internet, "our" games are more exciting, unique designs, innovative and more thorough...

Anybody agrees with me? :-D

I am a bit jealous, because I can �t make ppt games. That �s why I download ppt games regularly and I am usually AMAZED!
PPT is my enemy, a land to be conquered :-)

Hug So BIIIG THANKS TO ALL PPT MAKERS! I LOVE YOU ALL! Heart
You make my life easier and YOU make my ss happy!
Hugs and kisses!

ESLPRINTABLES RULES! ESLPRINTABLES ARE PRECIOUS AND UNIQUE!

22 Nov 2010      

magneto
Greece

Let �s all drink to ESLP! ...Hick!

Cheers!
magneto

22 Nov 2010     

debk2000
United States

I totally agree about the PPTs here and just want to add my thanks as well!  Over the past year, I really have just started using PPTs for teaching so I feel like I am still really just a beginner.  I am so amazed too at the games people are able to make on PPT - I never knew this was all possible before seeing them here!  I hope to learn from all of your very hard work.

Thank you sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!SmileClap

22 Nov 2010     

Bahrain
Bahrain

I a gree to about the ppt. my Ss always enjoy it .it makes my life easier as well teaching English to my Ss.

22 Nov 2010