Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > OOps stupid mistake in my worksheet on Hey Jude by the beatles    

OOps stupid mistake in my worksheet on Hey Jude by the beatles

MarionG
Netherlands

OOps stupid mistake in my worksheet on Hey Jude by the beatles

First of all thanks to everyone who downloaded my worksheet on the song Hey Jude by the Beatles.
There is a stupid mistake in it: I accidently wrote Paul Mc Carthy rather than Mc Cartney......(behind the songname, in the title of the sheet)
The sheet is editable so you can easily change it, sorry for the inconvenience. and thank you Braincrusher for pointing it out to me!
I updated the sheet so its OK now...

22 Nov 2010      

franknbea
United Kingdom

Paul Mcarthy and John Lemmon, you may just have something there.
The ws is great whatever names you gave them, Horge Garrisson and Singo RtarkLOL

22 Nov 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

There used to be a wee guy called Tam Lennon in my class at primary school. My surname is McCartney (note: no space between the c�s) and the teacher took great delight in pairing us up for music especially, so that she could make endless jokes about "Lennon and McCartney". Oh, how we laughed. Tam �s folks were travellers, so he wasn�t there too long, mercifully .

22 Nov 2010     

-eva
Spain

I �ve got a class this year where there �s an Ale-Alejandro, one Roberto and another Fernando; it was so funny to discover we had the same three names Lady Gaga had chosen for her song, although I don �t think Alejandro likes it that much!

22 Nov 2010